Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, which you may have opted to include on this website, candy-land.top and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website. You are granted a limited license only for the purpose of viewing the material contained on this website.
You must not:
- Republish or redistribute any material from this website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful.
You agree not to engage in any of the following:
- Using this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, or another malicious computer software.
- Conducting any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on this website without our express written consent.
- Using this website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall candy-land.top, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise.
candy-land.top, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.